Aqualifestyle-World

Forum for Aquarists of the World

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Oddball clips

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
whynitica

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Oddball clips   Mon May 18, 2009 12:27 pm

[Here's some clips of my shrimp, featuring my cherry red bamboo shrimp. I love this guy. For the first 8 months or so, I never saw him. He hid all the time. Suddenly, he started to explore and be more assertive around the tank. What a character! He'll hang upside down or at times, walk around. He looks like a big bug when he walks. Pretty weird. His colors are intense. (unfortunately the two clips I have of him here don't do him justice in terms of his color.) He eats microscopic food particles and will ignore anything larger. The first clip is of the underside of him eating. Pretty rare shot. Notice also the white spots on his side. They remind of the marking on the cocoon of a monarch butterfly. The last 2 clips are of my ghost shrimp. The male, 2 years old now, has a body alone measuring over 2 inches.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IIBoq9_I8s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttESfa2GvxI

This next clip is of my horseface loaches (Ding and Dong). They are usually together and often times, side by side; hence their names. They need some acting lessons. They get very stiff in front of the camera.

Last but I no way least, my tribute video. This is a video of my plecostomus that died (the only casualty I've had amongst the larger of my tropical fish since I set up this tank in 2007). He was a voracious eater. One day, he figured out how to eat food directly from the top of the water. I'm pretty sure that it was the sudden change of diet that killed him. He was active and healthy one minute and dead the next. He was my favorite of my plecos. He'll be missed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/snotbog1
tyrano34

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Oddball clips   Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:37 am

very interesting album I see your youtube I loved your little delirious you and your wife.

Regarding the identification of shrimp, I hesitate between the two species lanchesteri and Macrobrachium Macrobrachium idella

très intéressant j'ai visité ton album youtube, j'ai beaucoup aimé votre petit délire (toi et ta femme).

Au sujet de l'identification de la crevette , j'hésite entre ses deux espèces la macrobrachium lanchesteri et
la Macrobrachium idella

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Oddball clips   Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:19 am

tyrano34 wrote:
very interesting album I see your youtube I loved your little delirious you and your wife.

Regarding the identification of shrimp, I hesitate between the two species lanchesteri and Macrobrachium Macrobrachium idella

très intéressant j'ai visité ton album youtube, j'ai beaucoup aimé votre petit délire (toi et ta femme).

Au sujet de l'identification de la crevette , j'hésite entre ses deux espèces la macrobrachium lanchesteri et
la Macrobrachium idella

Thanks for the info
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/snotbog1
tyrano34

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Oddball clips   Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:37 am

my friend aronono thinks another shrimp me tomorrow I pause to question my friends from Singapore.

mon ami aronono pense à une autre crevette, moi demain je pauserais la question à mes amis de singapour.

PostSubject: Re: Oddball clips   

Back to top Go down

Oddball clips
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1